10. The opening from the best Dickens adaptation of all time.
9. Kermit and Rolph discuss the fact that there’s something “irresistible-ish” about women.
8. A Muppet wedding. Or at least the stage version of one. Did they really get married here? I was always confused by that.
7. A Sesame Street classic.
6. The impossibly catchy intro to Fraggle Rock.
5. A frog and a bear seeing America. With a cameo by a large bird.
4. The gut wrenching moment where the Muppets find out that Jim Henson died.
3. The only song that can get away with the lyric “you make bath-time lots of fun” without being creepy.
2. A surprisingly touching Muppet Show take on a Jim Croce song.
1. And of course, far and away the greatest Muppet song of all time.
Any glaring omissions?